您的位置 首页 英语资料

Lucy英语- 6个日常习惯提高英语水平

Lucy英语- 6个日常习惯提高英语水平插图

视频加载中…

Hello everyone, and welcome back to English with Lucy.

大家好,欢迎回到跟着 Lucy 学英语。

Today I am going to show you six everyday habits for improving your English and these are things that you can do at home.

今天我要教你们六个用来提高英语的日常习惯,而且都是能够在家里完成的。

One of the best ways to learn a language is to make it a part of your daily life.

学习一门语言的最佳方式之一就是让它成为你生活的一部分。

And you need to do this by forming habits.

你需要通过养成习惯来做到这一点。

And I have got some great ideas for you.

我有一些很好的想法要告诉你们。

Some of these habits are really enjoyable.

有一些习惯非常令人享受。

For example, the first one which is perform guided meditation in English.

比如,第一个就是用英语进行有指导的冥想。

So guided meditation is great for relieving stress levels and anxiety and making you feel more connected with yourself.

有指导的冥想有助于缓解压力和焦虑,并且能够让你更好地自我联结。

But doing it in the language you are learning can offer so many benefits.

通过用你正在学习的语言做这件事能够带来很多好处。

Often, listening to English, trying to understand English, learning English in general is really really stressful for students.

很多时候听英语,理解英语,学习英语对于学生来说真的压力山大。

But guided meditation sessions are designed to relax you, so you may find yourself picking up on a lot more.

但是有指导的冥想课程被设计用来让你放松,这样你会发现自己学会很多内容。

I have got three recommendations for great YouTube channels that offer guided meditation.

我有三个非常棒的提供有指导的冥想的油管频道要推荐。

First speaks with a British accent.

第一个讲的是英语口音。

The second with an American accent and the third with an Australian accent.

第二个讲的是美国口音,第三个是澳大利亚口音。

So you can choose which is best for you.

这样你们可以选择最适合自己的。

For British, we have Caroline McCready.

英语口音我要推荐的是 Caroline McCready。

Simply become aware of your breathing.

意识到你的呼吸。

She's got the most beautiful voice in accent.

她的口音很美妙。

For the American accent, we have The Mindful Movement.

对于美式口音,我们有 The Mindful Movement。

And now turn off all distractions and commit this time for yourself.

现在切断所有令人分心的事物,把时间留给自己。

You can see there's so much vocabulary to pick up on.

你会发现有很多词汇可以学习。

And some people find that listening to foreign languages in a subconscious state can help them pick up on more vocabulary.

而且有些人发现在无意识状态下听外语可以帮助他们学会更多的词汇。

It doesn't happen for everyone, but try it and see if it works for you.

这并非适用于每个人,但是可以尝试一下,看看它是否对你有用。

And the last one for Australian accents, we have Michael Sesley.

最后一个是澳大利亚口音,我们有Michael C Lee。

And you understand that yes, these are your thoughts.

然后你明白,是的,这些是你的想法。

But you also know and understand that who you are is so much more than simply your thoughts.

但是你也知道并理解,你是谁不仅仅只是你的想法。

Right, let's move on to habit number two.

好的,我们来说第二个习惯。

Habit number two is all about keeping yourself inspired and motivated.

第二个习惯就是让自己持续有灵感,有动力。

Okay, something that I found so helpful and interesting when I was actively learning Spanish was discovering other people's language learning journeys.

好的,我在积极学习西班牙语时发现的非常有用也很有趣的事情就是发掘他人学习语言的经历。

And I want you to do this with other non-native English speakers who have reached a level of English that you also want to reach.

我希望你们跟其他已经达到了你想要达到的水平的非母语英语学习者一起做这件事。

Everyday, try and watch a video of somebody sharing their experience.

每天看一个他人分享学习经验的视频。

You can learn so much from them.

你可以从他们身上学到很多。

There is only so much I can teach you as a native English speaker.

我作为英语母语者有很多内容可以教给你们。

I'm in your shoes because I've learnt other languages but I'm not absolutely in your shoes with English.

我能够站在你们的角度是因为我也学过其它语言,但是我无法完全站在你们的角度。

That's why I always say it's great to listen to native speakers and native teachers but also non-native teachers, because they understand where you're coming from, because they were once there too.

这也是为什么我一直说不仅要听母语者和母语者老师讲的课,也要听非母语老师的课,因为他们知道你的起点在哪里,因为他们也曾经处于那个水平。

So I've got an example for you that I'll link below.

所以我给你们推荐了一个范例,链接在下面。

There is the most lovely girl.

这是个非常可爱的女孩。

She's from Brazil, but she speaks English with this most incredible British accent.

她来自巴西,但是她有一口漂亮的英音。

She has absolutely nailed it and she tells you how she's achieved that.

她真的说得很棒,而且她会告诉你们她是如何做到的。

I am originally from Brazil and I'm just a regular English student like all of you out there learning English.

我来自巴西,我常年学习英语,跟你们一样。

But I thought. . . . . .

但是我认为……

If everyday you can make it a habit to listen to at least one motivating and inspiring learning journey story, you'll pick up on so much knowledge and insight, and you'll feel much more confident about your own learning process and journey.

如果你能养成习惯,每天听至少一个有启发性的学习旅程故事,那么你会学到很多知识和见识,而且你将对自己的学习过程充满信心。

You'll realize that you're not alone.

你会发现自己并不孤单。

You're not stupid.

你并不愚蠢。

Learning English is bloody hard.

学英语真的很难。

It really really is.

真的。

And these people who have achieved amazing accents and wonderful fluency should be really really proud of themselves.

而那些拥有了漂亮的口音和流利度的人应该为自己感到非常自豪。

Now this next segment of the video.

好的,视频的下个环节。

This next habit has been sponsored by lingoda.

下一个习惯是由 lingoda 赞助的。

And it is incredibly relevant.

它非常具有相关性。

It is to take a lesson every single day.

那就是每天上一节课。

Make that habit of taking a lesson every day.

养成每天上课的习惯。

And this is so relevant especially in these strange times where so many of us are having to spend so much more time at home alone.

尤其是在这样一个特殊的时期,很多人不得不在家一个人待着,这个习惯就显得尤为相关了。

You can take advantage of this extra spare time right now, and take a proper English class with a native speaking qualified teacher every single day.

你们正好可以利用这额外的课余时间每天跟有资质的母语老师好好上英语课。

Lingoda have launched their language sprint, where you can learn to speak a language confidently in just three months, gain 100% of your money back and gain free access to the cambridge online speaking test.

Lingoda 发起了他们的语言冲刺活动,在这个活动中你可以在三个月里学会自信地说某种语言。获得100%的退款,并且获得免费参加剑桥在线口语测试的机会。

You just need to take one of their 24-7 classes every day for three months and get your course fees completely refunded.

你只需要在三个月内每天上一节他们全年无休的课程,然后就可以获得全额退款。

Click on the link in the description to check the dates for this sprint.

点击描述栏里的链接查看这个冲刺活动的日期。

But be quick, because if you miss the deadline or the spaces are already filled, you will miss out the super sprint offers a 100% refund.

但是要快点,因为如果你错过了截止日期,或者席位已经满额,那么你将会错过提供100%退款的超级冲刺。

And there is also the lighter option of the regular sprint which offers a 50% refund.

它们同时还有难度较低的常规冲刺活动,它会返还50%的费用。

You can join the sprint in English, business English, Spanish, French and German from beginner to advanced level.

你可以参加英语、商务英语、西班牙语、法语和德语的冲刺活动,难度从初学者到高级不等。

I'm really happy to share this opportunity with you because I've had first-hand experience of how effective the lingoda language challenges can be.

我真的很高兴能够跟你们分享这个机会,因为我亲身感受过lingoda 语言挑战有多么有效。

It's transformed many of my students lives.

它改变了我很多学生的人生。

I've also attended many of the English classes myself as a student just to make sure they were good enough for you.

我自己作为学生也参加了许多英语课程,只是为了确保它们对你们来说足够好。

And I found them to be excellent.

我发现它们非常棒。

Many of my other students just like you love lingoda because they can interact with native speaking qualified teachers anytime anywhere.

我很多其他跟你们一样的学生非常喜欢 lingoda,因为它们可以随时随地跟有资质的母语者教师互动。

Group sizes are really small with an average of just three students per class.

团体规模非常小,平均每个班只有三个人。

And over 30,000 people have participated in the previous lingoda language challenges.

而且已经有超过3万人参加了之前的 lingoda 语言挑战。

And for many of them it has completely transformed their lives, allowing them to find new jobs, make new friends, travel to new places and to overcome their fear of speaking, which is a huge problem for learners of any foreign language.

它改变了很多人的生活,使他们能够找到新工作,结交新朋友,去新的地方,并克服他们对说话的恐惧,这是很多外语学习者的一个大问题。

So how can you participate?

那么你要怎么参加呢?

Sign up for the sprint before the deadline and pay the deposit to secure your spot.

在截止日期前报名参加冲刺活动并支付押金以确保你的席位。

You can use my code class 1 to get 10 euros off your deposit.

你们可以使用我的优惠 class1 来获得10欧元的押金额度。

Lingoda will refund your tuition fee in full along with the deposit, if you attend the agreed amount of classes within each month by following the contest rules.

如果你每个月按照比赛规定参加了一定数量的课程,那么 ligoda 会连同保证金一起把你的学费全额退还。

Remember places in the sprint are limited.

请记住冲刺活动的席位有限。

This is a language school.

这是一个语言学校。

Spaces fill up.

席位会满。

You have my link in the description box.

描述栏里有我的链接。

You have my code class 1.

你们有我的优惠码 class1。

What are you waiting for?

你们还在等什么?

Right, let's move on to habit number 4.

好的,我们继续说第四个习惯。

This one is work out in English.

那就是用英语锻炼。

There are two ways of doing this.

这样做的方式有两种。

And I have many many recommendations for you.

我要给你们推荐很多内容。

Online fitness classes are booming because everyone is at home.

由于每个人都在家,所以在线健身课正变得火爆。

They are so convenient and they are also full of language learning opportunities.

它们非常便利,同时也充满了学习语言的机会。

So many verbs, so many prepositions, lots of pronunciation to learn as well.

有那么多的动词、介词和发音可以学习。

Working out is something that you should do anyway.

反正你总是要锻炼的。

So why not multitask and learn English at the same time?

所以何不一心多用,同时也学学英语呢?

I have got 4 recommendations for you.

我有4个推荐的内容要给你们。

Two are British—they speak British English.

两个是英式的——他们说英式英语。

And two speak American English.

还有两个是美式英语。

My first recommendation is Joe wicks from the body coach TV.

我的第一个推荐是健身教练电视台的乔·威克斯。

He speaks with a cockney accent.

他是伦敦东区口音。

During the lockdown, he has been doing a daily live workout.

封锁期间,他每天都进行直播锻炼。

But you can watch these after their live as well.

但是你们之后也可以看这些直播。

Joe's workouts are normally high energy.

乔的锻炼通常是高运动量的。

They're made to make you sweat—a lot of interval training, high-intensity interval training, hit training.

它们会让你大汗淋漓——大量间歇性训练、高强度间歇训练,燃脂训练。

We also have the wonderful Lucy Windham Reed.

我们还有超棒的温德姆·里德。

She is so lovely; I've had the pleasure of meeting her many times.

她是如此可爱;我很荣幸见过她很多次。

She speaks with a beautiful British accent.

她有一口漂亮的英国口音。

Her videos tend to be short and suitable for all fitness levels.

她的视频往往很短,适合所有健身水平。

They're great if you've just got 5,7,10 minutes in the morning.

如果你早上只有5,7,10分钟,那么它们是很棒的选择。

Or you can stack lots together and make a bigger workout.

或者你可以把很多课程攒在一起做,这样就能好好锻炼一番了。

I love her fitness videos.

我喜欢她的健身视频。

If you put in 100%, you get in results of 100% facts.

如果你投入100%,那么就会会获得100%的结果。

So that's where I really want you to focus this week.

这是本周我希望你们注意的地方。

I'm doing this for 7 days.

我连续7天都要做这个。

Then we have 2 American channels.

然后是2个美国频道。

They're quite different.

它们非常不一样。

We have Blogilates.

我们有Blogilates。

Her name is Cassie and she speaks with a very clear American accent.

她的名字叫 Cassie,她说一口清晰的美语。

Hey, guys, Cassey here, and welcome to your 7-day glute challenge.

嘿,各位,这里是 Cassie,欢迎参加7天臀部挑战。

I'm so excited to be focusing on the lower part of our body for this entire week.

我很高兴本周能专注于我们身体的下半部分。

I do a lot of Cassie's workouts myself.

我自己做了很多 Cassie 的锻炼。

I love her brutal booty workout.

我喜欢她的魔鬼臀部锻炼。

It's quite old now but I do it a lot.

这个视频很老了,但是我经常做。

And it's really really great for reaching those muscles in your bum that you can't reach with just a normal squat.

而且它能够触及到你臀部里面那些用常规深蹲触及不到的肌肉。

And we also have Yoga with Adriene.

我们还有跟着 Adriene 学瑜伽。

She teaches yoga and she has a beautiful accent as well.

她教授瑜伽,而且她也有一口好听的口音。

She. . . it's really a pleasure to listen to her.

她……听她说话真的很舒服。

Hi, everyone.

你们好,各位。

Welcome to home here 30 day yoga journey.

欢迎来到30天宅家学瑜伽。

It's day 19.

今天是第19天。

Drum roll, please.

敲响战鼓吧。

I have linked all four channels down below.

我四个频道的链接都放在了下面。

The other habit that I recommend to do with working out as well is if you like walking and running, or you want to get into walking and running, listen to audiobooks whilst do this.

我推荐跟锻炼一起做的习惯就是,如果你喜欢走路和跑步,或者想要开始走路或跑步,请在这个过程中听有声书。

Maybe you could listen to a learning English audiobook.

也许你可以听英语学习的有声书。

And this actually brings me on to number five, which is multitasking.

这也让我说到了第五点,那就是一心多用。

So I'm not just focusing on working out whilst listening to audiobooks.

我并不只是说在锻炼的时候听有声书。

There's so much more that you can do whilst listening to audiobooks or other things, maybe radio programs, podcasts, anything that you want to listen to in English.

你在听有声书或别的东西,也许是电台节目,播客,任何你想用英语听的内容,的时候有很多别的事情可以做。

Do it whilst doing something else, whilst you're hoovering, whilst you're cooking, whilst you're cleaning, whilst you're working from home.

在做其他事情的时候听,开车的时候,做饭的时候,做清洁的时候,居家工作的时候。

There are just so many opportunities to add an audio element into your daily life.

有很多机会可以在日常生活中加入音频元素。

And if you do it every single day, ah, you'll be picking up on so much pronunciation, on so much vocabulary and so much additional knowledge as well.

如果你每天都这样做,啊,你会学会很多发音、词汇和额外的知识。

And now for my last habit number six.

我的最后一个习惯,第六个习惯。

It is participate and discuss.

那就是参与和讨论。

And I'm talking about joining forums that are relevant to you places where you can have genuine written conversations about topics that interest you.

我的意思是加入跟你所在的地方有关的论坛,这样你就可以就你有兴趣的话题进行真正的对话。

Writing a little bit every single day is great for improving your spelling, improving your vocabulary and improving your writing skills.

每天写一点东西对于提高你的拼写、词汇和写作技巧很有好处。

And even better if you can have someone correct it as well.

要是你能找到人给你修改就更好了。

An online forum platform that I absolutely adore is reddit.

我真的很喜欢的一个在线论坛就是 reddit。

I spend way too much time on there.

我在上面花了大把时间。

And there's so much positivity on reddit.

Reddit 上有很多积极内容。

There are so many lovely people.

那里有很多可爱的人。

Don't get me wrong.

不要误解我的意思。

There are some terrible things as well, but forums like relationship advice, ask men, ask women, legal advice, malicious compliance, I'll link down to them, but they're all forums where people post their problems and other people respond.

那里也有一些糟糕的东西,但是像关系建议、男性问题、女性问题、法律建议、恶意遵守这样的论坛,这些论坛上面人们会发布他们的问题,而其他人会回答。

You can read and improve your reading skills and absorb new vocabulary.

你可以阅读这些内容,提升你的阅读能力,并吸收新词汇。

And you can also offer advice as well.

而且你也可以提供建议。

You can mention excuse my English, I'm not native and in brackets say if anyone wants to correct me, I'd be so happy.

你可以在括号里说“请原谅我的英语,我的母语不是英语,如果有人愿意纠正我,我会很高兴”。

And you will find that there are a lot of people on reddit that are willing to take the time to help out someone else.

然后你会发现 reddit 上有很多人愿意花时间帮助他人。

There are so many subreddits.

有很多 reddit 论坛。

These are sub forums on reddit that cater for so many different interests, photography, art, certain breeds of dogs, anything.

在 reddit 上有很多子论坛,满足各种兴趣,比如摄影、艺术、养狗,无所不包。

If you want to find people to share opinions with, to ask opinions from, I think reddit it's a really good place.

如果你想找人分享观点,询问意见,我想 reddit 真的是个好地方。

Right, that's it for today's lesson.

好了,今天的课就到这里。

I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you are able to implement some of these habits into your daily life, thus improving your language skills.

希望你们喜欢它,希望你们能够养成一些习惯融入你们的日常生活,从而提高你的语言能力。

Don't forget to check out the lingoda language sprint.

不要忘记查看 lingoda 的语言冲刺活动。

All of the information and the link to sign up is in the description box.

所有信息和报名链接都在描述栏里。

If you want to download a free audiobook, the link for the 30 day free trial on audible is in the description box as well, along with all of my recommendations for the youtube channels that I've mentioned too.

如果你想下载一本免费的有声书,获得 audibe 的30天免费试用的链接也在描述栏里,还有我刚刚提到的油管频道。

Don't forget to connect with me on all of my social media.

别忘了在我所有的社交媒体上与我联系。

I've got my facebook, my Instagram, my Twitter, and I shall see you soon for another lesson.

我有脸书、INS、推特,我们下节课再见。

关于作者: admin

热门文章