您的位置 首页 英语学习

商务英语会议常用语总结开会再也不怕了!(商务英语会议常用语)

要想找个真实合适自个的英语培训班,必定要花功夫。每个培训班都有各自的特征,培训的方法也不尽相同。如今许多线上英语也遭到许多人的喜爱,当前在线外教一对一培训是一个大趋势,只需有电脑/手机和网络,随时随地上课。
所以给我们举荐一特性价比非常高的培训机构—vipkid外教网-佟大为代言品牌
精选外教一对一免费试听课同享:

  商业活动中许多时刻会花在组织、到会、掌管和举办会议上,因而学会参加会议,在会议中如何供给定见是至关重要的。在这篇文章中,修改收拾了商务会议中的英语常用语,协助你顺畅掌管会议。

  一、初步运用的示例短语>>等待>>介绍和抱愧

  right, everyone has arrived now, so let’s get started.

  好了,我们都到了,咱们初步吧。

  if we are all here, let’s start the meeting.

  假定咱们都在这儿,就初步开会吧。

  now that everyone is here, shall we begin?

  已然我们都来了,咱们初步吧?

  shall we get down to business?

  咱们直入主题好吗?

  well, since everyone is here, we should get started.

  已然我们都来了,咱们初步吧?

  okay, we have a lot to cover today, so we really should get started.

  好吧,咱们今日有许多作业要做,所以咱们真的大约初步了。

  hello everyone. thank you for coming today.

  我们好。谢谢你今日来。

  okay, let’s begin. firstly, i’d like to welcome you all.

  好吧,咱们初步吧。首要,我想等待我们。

  thank you all for coming at such short notice.

  谢谢你们这么快就来。

  i really appreciate your attendance to this meeting.

  我真的很谢谢你到会这次会议。

  for those of you who don’t know me yet, i am …

  关于那些还不知道我的人,我是…

  please join me in welcoming …

  请和我一平等待…

  i’d like to extend a warm welcome to …

  我想对……标明火热的等待…

  we are pleased to welcome …

  咱们很高兴等待…

  firstly, i’d like to introduce …

  首要,我想介绍一下…

  for anyone who hasn’t met our new … yet, this is …

  关于那些还没见过咱们新的…可是,这是…

  it’s a pleasure for me to welcome …

  我很高兴等待…

  i’d like to take a moment to introduce …

  我想花点时刻介绍一下…

  i know most of you, but there are a few unfamiliar faces. i am …

  我知道你们大大都人,但也有一些不了解的面孔。我是…

  (name) has kindly agreed to take the minutes today. (name) will be presenting the … (name) has kindly agreed to give us a report on … (name), would you mind taking notes / taking the minutes today please? (name) will lead (topic) from the agenda. (name), would you like to kick off with …? unfortunately, margaret cannot join us today. she was called away on urgent business. mark will be taking the minutes today, as sarah is at home with a fever.

  (名字)已附和今日做会议记载。(名字)将呈交…(名字)已附和给咱们一份关于…(名字)的陈述,你介意今日做笔记/做记载吗?(称号)将从议程中引出(主题)。(名字),你想和…?意外的是,玛格丽特今日不能来了。她因急事被叫走了。马克今日要做记载,因为莎拉发烧在家。

  i have received apologies for absence from …

  我收到了缺席的抱愧…

  if you notice anyone missing, please let mark know so he can make a note of it.

  假定你发现有人失踪,请告诉马克,以便他能记下来。

  二、用于概述首要方针和介绍议程的短语

  we are here today to talk about …

  咱们今日在这儿谈论…

  we are here to discuss …

  咱们是来谈论…

  our main aim today is to …

  咱们今日的首要方针是…

  i’ve called this meeting today in order to …

  我今日举办这个会议是为了…

  as you can see here on the agenda …

  正如你在议程上看到的…

  firstly, we’ll be talking about …

  首要,咱们将谈论…

  first of all, we’ll discuss …

  首要,咱们将谈论…

  after that, we’ll be looking at …

  在那之后,咱们将看到…

  followed by …

  接着…

  if time allows, we will also cover …

  假守时刻答应,咱们还将报导…

  then, i’ll be handing it over to … for …

  然后,我会把它交给…因为…

  secondly, we’ll look at …

  第二,咱们来看看

  next, i’ll ask you for (feedback, comments, your opinion, your views, suggestions, ideas) on …

  接下来,我会问你(反应,谈论,你的定见,你的观念,主张,主意)关于…

  and finally, we’ll discuss …

  最终,咱们将谈论…

  遵从议程-商务英语会议用语

  following the agenda

  遵从议程

  一切与会者都应以某种方法看到或收到一份议程副本,不管是在纸上分发给自个,仍是在投影仪屏幕上闪现,仍是在会议室的黑板上书写。一切与会者都大约可以跟着会议的发展遵从议程,充分晓得正在谈论的主题和会议的期间。在初步议程上的第一个项目之前,一般还应概述首要方针并扼要口头概述议程。

  三、坚持会议有用进行的短语

  that’s a valid point but we will discuss that in more detail at a later date.

  这是一个有用的观念,但咱们将在稍后更具体地谈论。

  okay, let’s talk more about that later on.

  好吧,咱们今后再谈。

  i’m afraid we’ll have to come back to this later.

  咱们恐怕得今后再谈论这个疑问。

  we’re running short on time, so let’s move on to the next topic.

  咱们的时刻不多了,所以咱们持续下一个论题。

  we’re running behind now, so let’s skip to the next point on the agenda.

  咱们如今落后了,所以咱们跳到议事日程上的下一点。

  i’m afraid we only have 10 minutes left, so let’s move on to….

  恐怕咱们只剩下10分钟了,所以咱们持续…

  we’ve spent too long on this issue now, let’s discuss it in more detail after this meeting.

  咱们在这个疑问上花的时刻太长了,咱们在这次会议之后再具体谈论一下。

  i think we’ll have to leave that there for now and move on to….

  我想咱们得暂时把它留在那儿,然后持续…

  we’re pushed for time, so let’s discuss….

  咱们时刻急迫,让咱们谈论一下…

  let’s try to stay on topic, that can be discussed another time.

  让咱们试着持续谈论这个论题,下次再谈论。

  you can discuss that amongst yourselves after the meeting.

  你们可以在会后谈论这个疑问。

  this matter is not on today’s agenda, let’s leave it for next time.

  这件事不在今日的议程上,咱们下次再说吧。

  let’s save this for another meeting.

  咱们把这个留到下次会议上吧。

  getting back to the task at hand….

  回到手头的使命…

  watching the time

  留心时刻

  (staying on track or getting back on track)

  (坚持正轨或回到正轨)

  如?觯庖话闶腔嵋榈氖滓晌剩彩怯牖嵴咦羁梢运呖嗟囊晌省?

  一个成功的会议是在指定的时刻初步和结束,议程上的一切要害都被完全掩盖。

  东道主(或主席)有责任保证会议不违背主题,并在恰当的时刻规模内举办。

  四、寻求或供给主张或反应

  i couldn’t agree with you more (i agree)

  我非常附和你(我附和)

  i completely agree with …

  我完全附和…

  could i just say one thing please?

  我能说一句话吗?

  if i could just come in here …

商务英语会议常用语总结开会再也不怕了!(商务英语会议常用语)插图

  假定我能进来…

  i would just like to add …

  我只想弥补…

  may i come in here please?

  我可以进来吗?

  sorry, could you speak up a little please? i can’t hear you at the back.

  对不住,你能大声点吗?我在后边听不见你说话。

  if i could have a chance to speak for a moment please.

  假定我能有机缘说几句话。

  i’m glad you brought that up. i’d like to add …

  我很高兴你提出来了。我想弥补…

  i’m afraid i’d have to disagree with you on that.

  恐怕我不能附和你的观点。

  i would just like to say that …

  我只想说…

  excuse me for interrupting …

  打扰一下…

  i really feel that …

  我真的觉得…

  the way i see things …

  我看待事物的方法…

  in my opinion …

  在我看来…

  (name), could you please tell us how … is progressing? (name), how is the … coming along? next, (name) will talk us through … (name, have you managed to complete the …? (name), when can we expect to hear about …? has everyone received a copy of …? (name), can we have your input on … please?

  (名字),你能告诉咱们……发展如何吗?(名字),这……发展如何?下一步,(名字)将经过……(名字,您是不是结束了…?(名字),咱们啥时分能听到…?每自个都收到…的副本了吗…?(名字),请输入…好吗?

  how do you feel about …?

  你觉得…怎样?

  are you positive that …?

  你断定…?

  what do you think about …

  你认为…?

  what are your views on …?

  你对…有啥观点…?

  now, i’d like to hand over to (name), who will talk about …

  如今,我想交给(名字),他商洽论…

  this brings us to the next topic on the agenda, which will be introduced by (name).

  这就引出了议程上的下一个主题,将由(name)介绍。

  why don’t we move on to …

  咱们何不持续…

  if no one has anything else to add, let’s move on to …

  假定没有人要弥补啥,让咱们持续…

  寻求反应-商务英语会议用语

  与会者一般被需求经过宣告定见、提出定见或主张、供给反应或提出疑问来供给定见。假定有许多人想一起宣告谈论,有时你很难有讲话权。

  五、问询说明

  (when you don’t understand something)

  (当你不理解的时分)

  i don’t quite follow you. what exactly do you mean?

  我不太懂你的意思。你究竟是啥意思?

  i don’t see what you mean. could you elaborate please?

  我不理解你的意思。请具体阐明一下好吗?

  i’m afraid i don’t quite understand what you’re getting at.

  恐怕我不太理解你在说啥。

  could you please explain to me how that is going to work?

  你能说明一下这是怎么回事吗?

  do you mean that …?

  你是说…?

  so what you’re saying is that … (repeat what they said to get confirmation)

  所以你要说的是…(重复他们说的以获得招认)

  you did say … didn’t you?

  你说过…不是吗?

  could you spell that please?

  请拼一下好吗?

  would you mind spelling that for me please?(repeat what they said in your own words) … is that what you mean?

  请你帮我拼一下好吗?(重复他们用你自个的?档幕埃饩褪悄愕囊馑悸穑?

  is it true that …? correct me if i’m wrong please, you’re saying … (reiterate what they said) if you do not understand what is being said by someone in particular, instead of just letting it pass by, you should ask for clarification to ensure that you are on the same page (that you understand), because they may be talking about something that will also affect you!

  是真的吗…?假定我错了,请纠正我,你是在说……(重申他们说的话)假定你不了解某自个说的话,而不是让它曩昔,你大约需求弄清,以保证你在同一页(你了解),因为他们可以在说一些也会影响你的作业你!

  六、结束会议

  (ending the meeting)

  结束会议

  is there any other business?

  还有另外事吗?

  does anyone have any other business?

  有人有另外事吗?

  any other business?

  还有另外事吗?

  would anyone like to make any final points?

  有人想说最终一点吗?

  if there are no further points, i’d like to bring the meeting to a close.

  假定没有其他疑问,我想结束会议。

  before we close the meeting, i’d like to briefly summarize the main points …

  在咱们结束会议之前,我想扼要总结一下要害…

  let me quickly go over today’s main points.

  让我快速回想一下今日的要害。

  to sum up …

  言而总之…

  right, why don’t we summarize what we’ve agreed on today.

  好吧,咱们来总结一下咱们今日达到的协议。

  shall i go over the main points before we adjourn?

  在咱们休会之前,我先谈论一下要害好吗?

  i guess that will be all for today, thank you for taking part.

  我想今日就到此中止,谢谢你的参加。

  i think we should finish here.

  我想咱们大约在这儿结束。

  we seem to have been very efficient today, so let’s wrap up early.

  咱们今日看起来很有功率,所以咱们早点结束吧。

  we have covered everything on the agenda, so let’s end it here.

  咱们现已谈论了议事日程上的每一件事,所以让咱们在这儿结束吧。

  if there is nothing else to add, i’d like to adjourn the meeting.

  假定没有另外事要弥补,我想休会。

  if there are no other comments, i’d like to wrap this meeting up.

  假定没有其他定见,我想结束这次会议。

  it looks like we’ve finished ahead of schedule, so let’s finish up here.

  看来咱们提前结束了,所以让咱们在这儿结束。

  i’m afraid we’re going to have to cut this meeting short. i’ve just been informed of an urgent matter that needs to be dealt with immediately. i’m afraid we’ll have to end this meeting here. let’s rearrange and continue this discussion another time. thank you all for your input today. thank you for your participation. let’s end this here, shall we? i’m sure you all have other important work to get back to. before you leave, please remember to sign the attendance sheet i almost forgot to mention…. i’d like to thank (name) for … sorry, could i please have your attention for one more moment. i forgot to say… before we go, let’s put our hands together for (clap or say congratulations)…. most of you probably know this already, but i’d like to formally congratulate…. please don’t forget to hand in your votes by the end of the week. i look forward to receiving emails from you all about your final vote. the minutes of the meeting will be sent to you all by (person’s name and/or time/date) … if anyone has any further questions, or would like to give any feedback privately, then please feel free to email me.

  恐怕咱们得缩短这次会议。我刚接到告诉,有一件急事需要当即处置。恐怕咱们得在这儿结束这次会议。让咱们从头组织,下次再持续谈论。谢谢我们今日的定见。谢谢你的参加。咱们在这儿结束吧,好吗?我信赖你们还有其他重要的作业要做。在你脱离之前,请记住在我差点忘了说到的考勤表上签名…。我想谢谢(名字)您……对不住,请您再留心一下。我忘了说…在咱们走之前,让咱们双手合十…。你们大大都人可以现已晓得了,但我想正式恭喜…。请别忘了在周末前交上你的选票。我等待着收到你一切关于你最终投票的邮件。会议记载将经过(名字和/或时刻/日期)发送给您。假定有人有任何进一步的疑问,或想私下供给任何反应,请随时给我发电子邮件。

  一旦议程上的一切议题都谈论结束,如今是休会(结束)的时分了。假定会议持续一段时刻,则可以需要跳过(而不是谈论)任何不太重要的主题,并在谈论完一切首要主题后结束会议。有时,会议甚至可以提前结束,假定悉数都提前被掩盖!会议结束时,你大约总结会议的要害或抉择(假定需要的话),并谢谢一切人的到来。这也可所以在最终时刻宣告任何谈论或提示的时分,或是向任何人标明特另外谢谢或恭喜的时分。

  七、举办会议(组织和掌管会议)

  假定你觉得团队中有需要谈论的作业,你可以“召集会议”,也可以由其他火伴或上级“召集会议”。会议可以以小组方法口头宣告,也可以张贴在布告栏上,或许(一般是如今)经过电子邮件聘请与会者。假定口头宣告,应一向以书面招认为准。与潜在与会者联络时,重要的是提及会议的时刻、日期、地址和主题/意图。假定您期望包括许多主题,您还大约发送一个议程(即将谈论的主题列表),以便与会者晓得期望的内容,并可以预备任何疑问、谈论或信息,他们期望添加到每一点。相同,假定你被召集参加一个会议而且想提前预备,不要惧怕向掌管人(或主席)索要一份议程副本!

  假定有人期望“讲话”(掌管会议的一有些)或供给具体信息,那么不要忘掉亲自告诉他们(假定他们不在邻近,也可以经过电话告诉!)他们的责任,所以他们有时刻预备。

  举办会议-商务会议的用语

  sample email for calling a meeting:

  召集会议的电子邮件示例:

  good afternoon everyone,

  我们下午好,

  there will be a meeting next week thursday (26th) at 3pm in room 5c. all staff in the marketing team are expected to attend, as we will be discussing our strategy for the next quarter.

  下周周四(26日)下午3点在5c室举办会议。因为咱们将谈论下一季度的战略,估计推广团队的一切职工都将到会。

  we’re having this meeting earlier than usual due to the sudden surge of popularity surrounding our latest product. please come prepared with ideas, queries, suggestions for further promotions and any questions, as we will not have time to discuss this during peak time.

  因为咱们的最新产品俄然大受等待,这次会议比平常提前举办。请预备好进一步促销的主意、疑问、主张和任何疑问,因为咱们在顶峰期没有时刻谈论。

  please expect the meeting to last approximately 3 hours.

  请等待会议持续约3小时。

  yours,

  你的,

  nadine thomas

  纳丁·托马斯

  marketing supervisor

  商场主管

  8、编写议程(预备会议时刻谈论的日程/主题)

  会议中呈现的一个常见疑问是,它们一般会跨越分配的时刻。假定需求与会者在会议时刻保存1小时的空闲时刻,但随后却被占用了2.5小时,那么他们不只无视了其他重要作业,而且可以会给公司带来很大的本钱。一个盛行的成语来描述这将是。假定精心组织和恰当掌管,会议就可以顺畅进行。有清楚的方针,设定每个主题的时刻捆绑,坚持议程,晓得如何“回到正轨”是有用会议的要害构成有些。与会者更可以经过发问和供给反应(假定他们晓得预期成果)来供给定见。

  sample agenda

  议程示例

  meeting agenda

  会议日程

  marketing strategy for quarter 2 – thursday 26th february – room 5c

  第二季度推广战略-2月26日周四-5c室

  15:00 – welcome / introduction / refreshments

  15:00–等待/介绍/茶点

  15:20 – minutes from previous meeting

  15:20–前次会议记载

  15:30 – quarter 1 so far – presentation by dominic

  15:30–迄今中止的第1季度–多米尼克介绍

  16:00 – positive effects of latest product

  16:00–最新产品的活泼影响

  16:20 – issues and limitations

  16:20–疑问和捆绑

  16:40 – feedback from last quarter

  16:40–上季度反应

  17:00 – new ideas for q2*

  17:00–第二季度的新构思*

  17:45 – media attention / expectations

  17:45–媒体重视/期望

  18:00 – questions / reminders / aob**

  18:00–疑问/提示/aob**

  * q2 is short for quarter 2 i.e. the second quarter of the year (april to june). ** aob is short for ‘any other business’ (anything else that someone would like to discuss) and is very commonly used in meetings.

  *第二季度是第二季度的简称,即本年第二季度(4月至6月)。**aob是“任何其他事务”(任何其他有人想谈论的事务)的缩写,在会议中非常常用。

  分配人物-会议用商务英语短语

  九、自个恳求示例

  nadine: hi dominic. how are you?

  娜丁:你好,多米尼克。你好吗?

  dominic: fine, thanks. is there something i can help you with?

  多米尼克:好的,谢谢。有啥我能帮你的吗?

  nadine: yes, i’m planning on having next quarter’s meeting early this year and i was wondering if you could prepare a powerpoint presentation about quarter 1 so far, just so everyone is up to date with what has been going on so far. could you do that please?

  纳丁:是的,我方案本年早些时分举办下个季度的会议,我想晓得你是不是可以预备一份关于第一季度的演示文稿,以便我们都能晓得到当前中止的情况。你能这样做吗?

  dominic: i’m afraid i’m quite busy this week…when is the meeting?

  多米尼克:恐怕这周我很忙……啥时分隔会?

  nadine: i was planning on arranging it for next week thursday at 3pm.

  纳丁:我正本方案下周四下午3点组织的。

  dominic: okay, that’s fine. that gives me time to prepare a slideshow over the weekend. no problem!

  多米尼克:好吧,没联络。这让我有时刻在周末预备一个幻灯片。没疑问!

  nadine: thank you dom, i really appreciate it. i’ll allocate a 30 minute slot to you for the presentation, as there is a lot to cover. does that suit you?

  纳丁:谢谢你,多姆,我真的很感谢。我会给你组织一个30分钟的讲演时刻,因为有许多内容要讲。你觉得适合吗?

  dominic: yes, i should be able to fit everything into that time frame.

  多米尼克:是的,我大约能把一切的作业都组织在那个时刻规模内。

  nadine: great, thanks again. let me know if you get stuck on anything (if you have any problems).

  纳丁:太好了,再次谢谢。假定你有啥疑问,请告诉我。

  分配人物(将特定责任分配给其他职工)

  掌管会议的人可以抉择将人物分配给其他作业人员,例如在会议时刻做会议记载(记载到会者和谈论内容)、谈论某一主题、供给某一特定主题的数字或数据。假定会议掌管人给你分配了一个人物,那么记住对任何你不理解的作业提出疑问,而不是猜测……因为一旦会议初步,再做预备就太晚了!假定你要掌管会议,而且想给或人分配一个人物,记住给他们许多告诉,这样他们就可以预备好你让他们做的作业。另外,在你向每自个宣告他们即将做这件事之前,问问他们是不是能担任起这个人物,以防如果。

  十、做会议记载

  这一般包括保存与会者名单,并记载谈论的一切内容,以防将来需要再次谈论或检查。

  一般来说,不参加会议的人会被需求做记载员,但任何人都可以被指派这一责任,因而做好预备,以防司理需求你做这件事。在会议初步之前,记载员应获得早年(有关)会议记载的副本、新会议议程的副本以及应到会的人员名单。假定你不了解做会议记载,那么在参加会议之前最佳有一个提纲,协助你结束一切需要记载的作业。标准大纲应包括:

  the topic of the meeting / main items on the agenda

  会议议题/首要议程项目

  meeting details (time, place, host, start time, end time)

  会议具体信息(时刻、地址、掌管人、初步时刻、结束时刻)

  a list of attendees to be ticked off (or a blank list for attendees to sign)

  要勾选的与会者列表(或供与会者签名的空白列表)

  taking the minutes – business english phrases for meetings

  会议记载-商务英语短语

  会议记载员可以选择将会议记载在纸上(手写)或电脑上(打印),以您更满足的方法记载。您很可以会被需求稍后打印会议记载,以便以电子方法存储会议记载,并在会议结束后发送给一切与会者,这大约在会议结束后当即结束这样你就不会忘掉方才说到的任何一点(即就是你自个粗心的笔记,过一段时刻如同也很难了解)!许多非常了解分钟记载的人倾向于运用速记,这使你可以更快地书写并跟上谈论。

  假定你被需求守时花上几分钟,那么学习如何写速记可所以值得的!记住,你不需要记载所说的每一个字!仅扼要概述所谈论的内容,以及任何与会者提出的一切重要观念。

  例如,假定有人说到了一个需要处置的疑问,一些非常有用的活泼要素,以及任何反应或主张。环绕会议首要议题的任何要害,以及任何投票或抉择,都应清楚记载在案。

  有时,记载谁说了啥也很重要,因为这个缘由,记载员大约晓得与会者的名字。假定你不晓得他们的名字,你大约记下他们的坐位,在会议结束时问他们的名字。假定会议是与许多彼此不知道的人举办的,那么,一般来说,他们一般在说其他作业之前先毛遂自荐(说到他们的名字或公司称号)。

  会议开幕-商务英语会议用语

  十一、开会(初步开会)

  初步时,当与会者抵达、吃点心或入座时,礼貌地与别人闲谈(礼貌地谈论不重要或无争议的作业)。当我们等候初步时,这一般会加添任何为难的缄默沉静。一旦一切人都到了,掌管会议的人大约正式等待一切人参加会议,并谢谢他们的到来。

  假定会议中有一个新的人,或许一个不知道其别人的宾客与会者,这将是进行介绍的最佳机缘。然后是点名(查看是不是一切与会者都在场)和任何需要代表重要人物或无法到会的一般与会者的抱愧。

  假定会议是一个小组,那么一般不需要害名,因为做会议记载的人可以记载下谁在那里。在更大的会议上,或与不晓得名字的客人一同的会议上,应发送一份到会表。所以,如今你大约可以成功地召集会议,写下议程,分配人物给其别人,做几分钟,开一个会议,坚持在轨迹上,结束一个会议!我期望这个博客供给的信息能协助你在进入会议室时愈加自傲,因为你晓得你掌控了一切可以需要用到的首要短语。

  这些商务英语你学会了吗?期望对你有所协助!

关于作者: admin

热门文章